I had such good intentions to keep up this blog as a keepsake for Cohen. Sorry, honey bun, Mommy isn't the best at writing everything down but I am enjoying every moment of getting our home ready for you.
We've done soooo much work around the house over the past month! Cohen's room is painted and partially decorated... just a few more finishing touches to take care of once the crib arrives (it's ordered!). We've bought two strollers, a changing pad, an Ergo baby carrier, a few toys and books. We've set up a play area in our family room (I'll try to post some pictures soon). We've gotten a good start on child-proofing the house - I put my cookbooks up so high I can't even reach them!
We've also taken care of some outstanding mini-renovation projects that we know we won't get to when we're a busy family of three. Our bathroom is finally painted, three years after we moved into this house!
All this work is helping the time fly by. Only 55 more sleeps :)
So that would put us at 52 now? Yay!
ReplyDelete