Hi Jeanne, What a sweet picture. Cohen is so cute and adorable!! Your parents will be so happy to see these pictures. Thanks so the updates! Take care!! Ann
What a sight! Cory, you must be so proud... He is a little angel. The boys can't wait to play with him. Emery has been telling everyone that he has a new cousin and he is coming home soon
Jeanne and Cory, I am just catching up with your blog now (where have I been???)!! I am so thrilled to read the updates and see the photos. There's nothing like "gotcha day" is there?! It's so amazing. Cohen is absolutely beautiful! Enjoy each day and all the memories that come with them!!
Hi Jeanne,
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture. Cohen is so cute and adorable!! Your parents will be so happy to see these pictures. Thanks so the updates! Take care!!
Ann
Sorry, meant to say "so much for the updates...."
ReplyDeleteAnn
What a sight! Cory, you must be so proud... He is a little angel. The boys can't wait to play with him. Emery has been telling everyone that he has a new cousin and he is coming home soon
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Great pictures...he looks like such a pleasant little guy! Can't wait to meet him :)
ReplyDeleteJeanne and Cory,
ReplyDeleteI am just catching up with your blog now (where have I been???)!! I am so thrilled to read the updates and see the photos. There's nothing like "gotcha day" is there?! It's so amazing. Cohen is absolutely beautiful! Enjoy each day and all the memories that come with them!!
Thinking of you,
Tammy
My day is now complete. Love the pictures, love the words.
ReplyDelete