I forgot to mention in my post tonight that we won't have free internet access when we get back to Beijing so my posts may slow down a bit. Don't be alarmed if you don't hear from us for a few days! We have loved reading your comments and messages on the blog so far - it has helped us feel closer to home. Thank you and take care.
I feel like this comment was intended for me, ha ha ha. You know how I worry about everything. Looking forward to the next update...
ReplyDeleteSafe travels! I can't believe you've already gone through one week!!! Cohen is gorgeous - I love that photo of him in the stroller.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Tammy
So beautiful to see and feel the excitement and love of a growing family!! We just came back from Calgary after spending a few weeks being grandparents to our first grandchild, Aidan Anna - we are at a different life phase than you foks, but each phase is precious.
ReplyDeleteSee you in PEI...
Frank M.