![]() | ||||
| I see the sign! Turn right here, Dada. |
![]() |
| Oh my gosh, guys, I love it here already and it's only been 5 minutes! |
![]() |
| Peek a boo! |
![]() |
| First you go here like this, then.... |
![]() |
| Let's race! |
![]() |
| Am I the only kid on this ride?? |
![]() |
| If I close my eyes, I can't be a backseat driver. |
![]() | ||||||||
You better hold my hand, Dada. You might fall.
|
![]() |
| It says here you're too short to go on the roller coaster. |
![]() |
| Wow, those waterslides are really, really big! |
![]() |
| Whoa, did you see how fast that guy came down the slide??? |
![]() | ||||||
Quick Mama, who's taller?
|
![]() |
| I am too tired to blink right now. |

















Wow, is he growing really fast now? His looks seem to have changed since I was home. I guess he did have a haircut since I saw him. Maybe that's all it is.
ReplyDeleteHe did get a haircut, but he's also growing really fast too. We both noticed this week that even his shape is changing... the baby chubbiness is going away and he's getting muscular little arms! I'm working on a growth chart so we can keep track of how tall he's getting.
ReplyDelete