Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A soft, cuddly post



I'd like to introduce you to the two furry wonders that share our home and provide a lot of affection and entertainment. That's Bear on the left and Smokey on the right. We got them from the Humane Society five years ago, where they were the last two kittens left from a litter. They were cuddled up together when we first spotted them, which sealed our decision to take them both home.

Those of you who know me best of all know that my cats are very important to me. Beyond the fact that I love animals in general, these guys have kept me laughing when I wanted to cry and snuggled up on my lap when the tears did fall.


"There is something about the presence of a cat... that seems to take the bite out of being alone." - L. J. Camuti

1 comment:

  1. Kitties are a wonder. So much gratitude for the little companions who keep us going. Of course, I'm not feeling the love from my own at the moment, after a visit to the vets last week...

    ReplyDelete