Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Too late to cross a resolution off the 2008 list?

There. I did it. I went to a U.FIT class. That was one of the resolutions in disguise I made for 2008. Actually, it's the last one that I plan to check off that list for now. It's not the new year yet in China, so I think technically I met my deadline!



The class was fun, but I don't think I'm hooked just yet. I found it hard to follow the exercises because they changed so quickly - I would just get the hang of it and they'd move on to something else! A lot of people seemed to be in the same boat so I guess you just improvise and try to keep moving in your own way. Quite a different experience from yoga, that's for sure.



I think the biggest factor in my lack of enthusiasm for the class is really just the general grumpy mood I've been in lately. I would probably enjoy U.FIT much more if my energy matched the group. I plan to give it another try some day... depending on how much agony some of my long-forgotten muscles are in tomorrow!

1 comment: