So this is what jet lag feels like. Yuck! We`re doing better than we feared, but it is a little rough. Cohen went to bed last night at 9:30, we followed at 10:30, and we were all up at 5:00 (for 2 of us, this was against our will). It makes for a very long day. I am not good at napping. I tried napping yesterday and felt much, much worse when I woke up. So I`m going to try to tough it out until a reasonable bedtime. I`ll report back on that endeavour next time!
Funny, isn't it? In my younger years, I thought jetlag was just fatigue from hard travel, but it's so much more, isn't it? Thinking of you...
ReplyDeleteHi guys,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to hear you are home safe and sound!!!! How amazing it must be to see your little son running around your house! I love it!
Jetlag is the absolute pits. It will most likely last for 10 days so do whatever you need to to get through it. It's so much more than being tired, it's like being depressed or something. If you need anything at all I'd be more than happy to help!!!
Hopefully we'll get to see you soon and meet little Cohen.
Take care,
Tammy
Hi Jeanne,
ReplyDeleteFor us it was the better part of a week to a week and a half...not fun. Hope you turn a corner quickly!
Love the pic of Cohen in the wagon. Can't wait to see you all together.
Carolyn