Friday, December 10, 2010

Imagination

This conversation occurred this morning while Cohen was eating a piece of cheese.  He was taking bites out of the cheese to make new shapes.


Cohen - "Toys"
Me - "Are you making toys with your cheese?"
Cohen - "Uh huh.  Neigh!"
Me - "You made a horse.  Cool!" 
[Cohen bites the head off the horse.]
 Cohen - "Boat"
Me - "I like your boat."
 [Cohen takes a bite out of the top of the boat.]
 Cohen - "Kitty.  Meow!"
Me - "Wow, pretty kitty"
 [Cohen bites off kitty's ears.]
Me - "What does your cheese look like now?"
Cohen - "Cheese!" and pops the last bite into his mouth with a big grin.
Me.... well I couldn't help but giggle.

2 comments:

  1. gotta keep going until the cheese looks like cheese...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:31 p.m.

    I love this kid's imagination, and he has the perfect parents with whom to share it with. Hope you guys are having wonderful holidays!

    Noella

    ReplyDelete