Monday, April 26, 2010

Sweet realizations

We have had our last Christmas without a child to share in the joy.


This year, Mothers Day will be hard for a whole different reason.


Receiving a referral does not mean the roller coaster ride is over.


My Mom has brown eyes and none of her kids or grandkids do, until now. Cohen has Mamie's eyes! (She was very excited about this!)


Perhaps the fact that I couldn't find a red ladybug piggy bank and but did find a blue one was another one of those signs.


I need to make room in my cupboards for sippy cups.


I need to buy sippy cups!!


I am not missing out on any support or excitement from friends and co-workers because I don't have a pregnant belly for them to pat. (Thanks Red Sand for helping me to see this one)


I'm not afraid of fortune tellers anymore.

3 comments:

  1. By the way, is there a carseat yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep noticing those wonderful new moments! I found it very moving/helpful to go back and read my own recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a carseat was one of the first things we bought when we got our LID. It's a red ladybug carseat...hopefully not too girlie.

    ReplyDelete